We only collect the informations that needed for the registration procedure at our website or when fill up the registration form on the site. The information that we gathered are voluntarily submitted by the customers to us. We collect customer's personal information during the account registration on our site on our site.
Personal Identification Details
Your personal identification details are used to process your order of the products, customize your profile information, internal usage with legal requirements, update your status of online shopping in our site and also to update our customers with our latest news of updates/changes, promotions and events.
Your personal information such as credit cards details, bank account numbers are well kept secret and confidential with us. We will never share any of your personal details to any third party. Our sites do apply appropriate security application in order to keep all the customers information safe at all time.
Our company website do applies appropriate security application in order to prevent the leaking customers' personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However bear in mind that any information transmitted through Internet is NOT 100% guaranteed safe and secure.
- The address is as follows:
Email Address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
For enquiries, please contact our Customer Hotline [+603 51317552]
Personal Information Collection Statement ("PICS")
- As a SAFE & WELL customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
- We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and are as set out in this PICS.
- In this PICS, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- "Our affiliates" - means companies within JITRON HEALTHCARE SDN BHD, which operate Retail Goods or Services business.
- "Our subsidiaries" - means all the retail and manufacturing divisions operating under JITRON HEALTHCARE SDN BHD offering goods or services to consumers, including health & beauty products, baby & kids products, educational toys and medical supplies & equipments.
- "Retail Goods or Services" - means sales of goods or provision of services in relation to any of the following (whether through physical or online channels): health & beauty products, baby & kids products, educational toys and medical supplies & equipments.
- You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- providing the Services;
- analyzing, verifying and / or checking your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you;
- enabling the daily operation of your account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the Services and its benefits;
- the normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the Services;
- research for service improvement and designing new, or improving existing, Services provided by us, our subsidiaries or our affiliates to you;
- investigation of complaints, and suspected suspicious transactions ;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law;
- aggregated behavioral analysis.
- Nothing in this PICS shall limit your rights under the Act.